Experts in crafting performance parts for the popular GT 86 platform, Verus Engineering is pleased to bring you complete aerodynamic packages. Available in four different tiers to accommodate your exact application, our Ventus aero kits maximize efficiency by creating downforce without significantly increasing drag. When you buy components in one well-designed package, you enjoy an exceptional performance boost while maintaining a factory-like aerodynamic balance.
Check out the different packages we have available and contact our motorsports engineers to customize one for your vehicle. We’ll help you find the perfect fit for your application. You can also shop for your Scion, Toyota, and Subaru BRZ performance parts directly in our online shop.
Ventus 1 Package -- Basic Aerodynamics
Our Ventus 1 package is the easiest way to add aerodynamics to your vehicle. This basic package includes:
- Rear diffuser: A critical component in increasing rear downforce and able to effectively reduce drag when properly designed. Our diffuser focuses on minimizing the wake region behind the car by filling it with low-pressure air from underneath.
- Suspension covers: These parts feed air into the diffuser, improving its ability to generate downforce.
- Dive planes: Attached to the sides of the front bumper, dive planes boost performance in a couple of ways. Some downforce is created due to the forces on the dive planes themselves. But more benefit is found in their ability to control airflow around the car, effectively pulling air out of the fender wells. Placement is crucial to ensure maximum performance.
- Transmission cover: The flat underbody panels reduce drag by minimizing turbulent air under the car.
Ventus 2 Package -- Added Downforce
Our Ventus 2 package gives you everything in the Ventus 1 aero kit with the added bonus of a front splitter for even more downforce. Parts in this package include:
- Front splitter: This flat component is capable of greatly increasing front-end downforce. Vortices form on the leading edge of the splitter and move out and rearward. This creates a low-pressure zone under the car and results in the desired downforce boost.
Ventus 3 Package -- Efficiency Package
Our Ventus Package 3 adds in additional parts that make your main aerodynamics more effective. They also help mitigate the negative effects you can feel when adding performance to your car. This efficiency package includes:
- Front splitter endplates: These components enhance the splitter’s ability to generate downforce by decreasing pressure on the bottom surface while increasing it on the top.
- Side splitters: Add downforce to the center of the car without increasing drag. These parts help prevent airflow from the top sides from interfering with the low-pressure zone under the car.
- Ducktail Spoiler: Create efficient downforce without increasing drag significantly. This makes it a great addition for customers with NA horsepower where drag is detrimental.
- High-efficiency rear wing: This eye-catching component efficiently boosts rear downforce and is used in tandem with the car’s ducktail spoiler. Nearly all the downforce is generated on the bottom surface where velocity is greater. This creates the pressure difference needed to boost performance.
Ventus 4 Package -- Aggressive Aerodynamics
Our top-end Ventus 4 package includes all previously mentioned components but switches out the high-efficiency rear wing with the more aggressive UCW wing. This wing is custom-engineered by us to give you optimal performance. With this package, you have:
- Rear diffuser
- Suspension covers
- Dive planes
- Transmission cover
- Front splitter
- Front splitter endplates
- Side splitters
- Ducktail Spoiler
And switches to:
- UCW rear wing: Developed specifically for greater downforce, this efficient wing was designed using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and optimized through wind tunnel and on-track testing.
Would you like to know more about our aero kits? Check out our detailed reports and analysis.
Get Your Toyota GT86, Subaru BRZ, And Scion FR-S Performance Parts Today
Add downforce and maintain aerodynamic balance with the expertly designed Ventus packages from Verus Engineering. If you’re looking to purchase a complete aero kit, please contact us for more information and to discuss which one you need. We look forward to helping you reach a new level of performance.