Protect the B58 engine from blow-by with the Verus Engineering Air Oil Separator (AOS). The unit ensures the intake system remains oil-free. Oil in the intake system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build-up.
(4) 5-micron coalescent filters, baffling, and stainless mesh offer unprecedented air filtration for the crankcase air. Specifically molded silicone hose makes install extremely simple and carefree. Large diameter hoses keep pressure drop minimal.
B58 fitment only. Will not work with the 2.0 engine.
Anodized parts can potentially fade over time due to engine bay heat.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Preassembled AOS
- Internal Baffling
- Stainless Mesh
- Drain Petcock
- Sheet Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Pre-formed Silicone Hoses
- Hardware Bag, Including All Necessary Parts for a Seamless Install
- (4) 5-Micron Coalescent Filters
(4) 5-Micron Coalescent Filters for Superior Oil Separation
Small and Compact Design Package
Prevents Oil from Getting in the Intake System
Baffles for Further Separation of Oil Particles
Reduces Chance of Knock from Lowered Octane
Reduces Carbon Build-Up on Intake Valves
Reduces Loss in Power due to Reduced Octane
CNC Machined from 6061-T6
CNC Laser Engraved
Mil-Spec O-Ring Bosses
Anodized Three Popular Colors
Made in the U.S.A.
Preformed Silicone Hoses
CONFIRMED INTAKE FITMENT
MST Performance Intake (Push Intake Forward, Bracket Sits on Rubber Padding)
CONFIRMED INTAKES THAT DO NOT FIT
Injen (Requires Bracket Modification)
Mishimoto (Requires Bracket Modification)
HKS Full Cold Air Intake Kit with Heat Shield