Verus Engineering Design Engineer
This is what you have been looking for – Come work for one of the most renowned performance parts manufacturers in the aftermarket. This is a dream job for anyone who wants to be part of a winning team that stays ahead of the competition, produces a large portion of the products in-house and stateside, and is extremely fast-paced.
We are looking for a motivated and talented design engineer to expand our in-house engineering efforts. The ideal candidate must be self-driven, hardworking, display grit, want to be the best, and have an understanding of machining, fabrication, and manufacturing in general. The ability to work efficiently and proficiently to ensure all details are accounted for during the development process. Being a team player is an absolute must. At Verus Engineering you will have the opportunity to design products, rapid prototype products, see your designs come to life, test the products on and off the track, and see these products all the way through to production.
We offer an exciting atmosphere with great pay, health benefits, 401k, and other unique
perks. We are a small business with a family-owned feel, operating on the West side of
Indianapolis. If you love the world of motorsports, aerodynamics, cars, and manufacturing,
it does not get any better than this!
• Design parts and assemblies in CAD, create drawings for manufacturing
• Maintain and organize small to large scale projects from concept to manufacturing and release
• Work with technician and manager to ensure project completion
• Thorough documentation of project development using tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and basic photography
• Perform and maintain up to date market research surrounding the project and platform they are responsible for
• Effective communication skills to work successfully alongside team members and
external vendors throughout the development process
Qualifications and/or Requirements:
• Passion for motorsports / vehicles
• Proficiency with CAD, Massive bonus points for NX knowledge
• Experience with standard measurement tools • Understanding of automotive mechanical systems
• Experience with manufacturing
• Experience with mill and router operations
• Experience with machining and fabrication
• Ability to perform actual work on cars (i.e. build, install, and test fit parts) a plus.
• Valid Driver’s License
Great careers like this come once in a lifetime. Do NOT let this one pass you by. Please
send a resume and write a one-page letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate
for the position to [email protected]