The Verus Engineering Full Brake Cooling Kit is configured in an OEM style format, with emphasis on the shortest route possible. Using a 3D printed carbon nylon inlet the bolts onto the factory bumper for fresh, high-pressure air and a stainless backing plate with a carbon duct, ducting air to the center of the rotor, this is the brake cooling kit to have. The kit comes with everything necessary for an install, including pre-cut hoses.
During the design process; we utilized in-house scan data to design the components. This resulted in a product that features a near OEM fit and finish.
The Verus brake cooling kit was designed for owners looking to maximize their brake's cooling efficiency and increase their brake's ability to do their job.
* We highly suggest replacing the axel nuts during the installation of this kit. Select [Yes] above the "Add to Cart" button to add a set of OEM axle nuts to your order. *
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Backing Plate Including Carbon Ducts Riveted On (2, LH and RH)
- 2.5" Pre-Cut Silicone High Temp Brake Hose (2)
- 2.5" Stainless Hose Clamp (4)
- 3D Printed Carbon Nylon Inlet Duct (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Pieces to Install Kit Seamlessly
Direct Air into the Center of the Rotor
Stainless Backing Plate Adds Even More Airflow into Center of the Rotor
OEM Type Install
Installs in a Few Hours With Minimal Hand Tools and Know-How
Short Routing to Maximize Cooling Efficiency
Pulls Air from High-Pressure Zone in Front Bumper
Stainless Backing Plate
Dry Carbon Air Duct
3D Printed Carbon Nylon Inlet Duct
Pre-cut Brake Duct Hose
All Necessary Hardware Included
Made in the U.S.A.