Verus Engineering Packing/Shipping Position
Come work for one of the most renowned performance parts manufacturers in the aftermarket. This is a dream job for anyone who wants to be part of a fast-paced team that stays ahead of the competition, produces a large portion of the products in house and stateside, and tests products on and off track frequently. We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented candidate to help us package customer orders, products for stock, and continually keep the shop organized.
The ideal candidate must be obsessed with continual improvement, someone who never settles for ‘good enough’ and displays grit. The ability to work efficiently and proficiently to ensure all packages/products are correctly and safely shipped.
We offer an exciting atmosphere with competitive pay, health benefits, 401k with matching and other unique perks. We are a small business operating on the West side of Indianapolis. If you love the world of motorsports, aerodynamics, cars, and manufacturing, it does not get any better than this!
- Package Customer orders safely
- Quality check raw, anodized, and powder-coated parts for stock
- Package product for stock within the warehouse
- Clean and organize shop
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with packaging/warehouse work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
Indianapolis IN 46231